A French 19th century cherrywood farmhouse table featuring a beautifully aged four-plank top with a drawer at each end and raised on tapered legs.
- Two functional drawers, one at each end, with traditional hardware.
- Elegantly tapered legs for a sleek, timeless silhouette.
- Robust and stable structure, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Versatile use as a dining table, desk, or a statement piece for any room.
- Wood's patina has deepened over the centuries, highlighting the natural variations and grain patterns
The refined simplicity of it's design is characteristic of French furniture from 19th Century, making it a piece that resonates with history and charm.
In good condition with wear and tear appropriate for age and use. Evidence of historical woodworm which is no longer active but has been re-treated as a precaution.
Width 200 cm x Depth 81 cm x Height 76 cm; Height to Apron 62 cm
We offer free delivery to most of the UK, Wales and Scotland*
*Free delivery applies to UK mainland addresses only, with the exceptions of the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Ireland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
We can also deliver anywhere else in the world - contact us for a quote.
Smaller items will be packaged up securely and sent via parcel - you will be provided with a tracking reference once your order has been dispatched.
For larger items we use a trusted network of couriers to deliver your order safely. This usually takes the form of a two man team who will confirm a three hour delivery time slot to you the day before delivery is due. On the day of delivery, they also provide regular updates on their route progress.